Friday, April 22, 2011

Facebook FanPage

After receiving numerous requests, a Facebook FanPage is now available for this blog! Yeah!!! (it is still under construction so be kind)  If you have not graduated to Twitter yet, I linked the FanPage to Twitter so you will be able to read my tweets.

To Like the page, click on the Facebook badge in the right column.  Or to find it from Facebook, type "My Journey To Me" in the Search box at the top of the page.

At this point, I really need your help.  For those of you who don't know, my ultimate goal for this blog is a book on personal development and re-invention.  I use the blog to accomplish three things: 1) to capture concepts I am learning, 2) to immediately share them to add value to others right now and 3) to get feedback.  No, you will not know everything that will be in my book from reading the blog!  So, I need your really help......recommend the FanPage to your friends.
Smiley

Question for Comment: Which social media do you use most often, Facebook or Twitter?  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a Comment About This Post....