Wednesday, August 31, 2011

UnemployedWoman.com Guest Post

If are unemployed or know someone who is (male or female), then I have written a message just for you. It is the FEATURED blog post on the website, www.unemployedwoman.com! I was excited when I came across this website because it encourages, supports and celebrates women. It is full of information not only on job search tools, but also on finances, recipes, coupons and freebies, and health and wellness.

I want to publicly thank the editors of this site for publishing my article, a message of encouragement, and I look forward to contributing to this site again. If you like the message, please leave a comment under the article.

The direct link to the article is:
http://www.unemployedwoman.com/2011/08/29/you-are-still-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a Comment About This Post....